At ORMIT we are on a regular basis challenged by our Talent Development Manager and managers to reflect on our development, performances and the meaning which lies underneath them.Continue reading
Latest posts by ORMIT (see all)
- Agile leadership for agile organisations - 8 May 2015
- With engaged co-workers, change becomes an opportunity - 5 March 2015
- ORMIT’ers at their project - 12 February 2015
Our Multi-Company trainees work on challenging projects in different leading companies. Curious about the types of projects they work on? Seven trainees share their project experience in a video blog.Continue reading
What happens when you put eleven highly motivated, ambitious, energised people into a single room and let them play a business game for two days straight? What happens when those people face deadlines, roadblocks, complex issues and time pressure?Continue reading
A project lottery?
During my first week as an ORMIT’er, I was rather curious about projects that ORMIT could assign me on: would I have many responsibilities? Would it be challenging? Would I have plenty of learning possibilities? I had no clue. Continue reading
- Logistics Analyst at DuPont
I like having a hot cup of coco on a cosy sheep's pelt when it's cold outside!
At ORMIT, we learn and we grow. From our first day at ORMIT, until the last we spend time on our personal development, with help from our colleague trainees, coaches and trainers. Continue reading
The ORMIT logo is more than just a cube to me. Watch my video blog and find out how the logo visualises my personal development journey.
- PMO EngineeringPhone & Contact Center at BNP Paribas Fortis
- Project Lead IT at Magotteaux
- Project Manager E-Learning Implementation at Magotteaux
- Supply Chain Analyst at Aleris
I like cycling!
I don't like chocolate and candy (true story).
As an ORMIT trainee in the Multi Company Programme (MCP), I so far had the opportunity to collaborate in two different IT projects.Continue reading
Latest posts by Thomas De Wulf (see all)
- Digital natives will force large companies to change - 17 July 2015
- 15 years of ORMIT Belgium: A trip down memory lane - 19 November 2014
- From Management Trainee to Managing Director of ORMIT Belgium - 13 June 2014
The birth of a new concept
Good ideas sometimes come from places we would not immediately expect. This was true of the ORMIT concept, which was conceived of on a golf course, somewhere between the eighteenth and nineteenth hole.Continue reading
- PMO Internal communication of Hello bank! at BNPP Paribas Fortis
- Project Manager Digital Channels Ambassadors Community at BNPP Paribas Fortis
- Project Officer HR BS&O at BNPP Paribas Fortis
- Support Marketing Sponsorships at SOS Children’s Villages
I like Budapest, sun, drinking warm coffee, discovering new fashion designers, traveling in exotic countries and all kinds of unknown places!
I don't like negativity, cold winters and grey sky.
Latest posts by Carole Peters (see all)
- Facing flexibility at SOS Children’s Villages Belgium - 6 November 2014
- When an Ngaging idea becomes an active committee. - 13 March 2014
Have you ever heard of SOS Children’s Villages?
I am sure you did! SOS Children’s Villages is an NGO that focusses on “helping to improve the lives and opportunities of vulnerable children all over the globe by working at different levels with communities, organizational partners and authorities”.