- Demand Planning Project Team at Axalta Coating Systems
- Change Officer at BNP Paribas Fortis
Latest posts by Lennert Vierendeels (see all)
- So long everyone! - 23 April 2015
- I asked for a challenge, and that’s exactly what I got! - 1 November 2014
- Change you can believe in! - 9 October 2013
After finishing my first project at BNP Paribas Fortis, my Talent Development Manager asked me what my next project needed to look like. I asked for something challenging…Continue reading
- Project Manager Operations at Brussels Airport Company
- Demand Coordinator & Project Team at Axalta Coating Systems
Latest posts by Thomas Sterken (see all)
- Roland Coppin and Thomas Sterken on working together at Brussels Airport and more - 18 October 2014
- My assignment at Dupont Performance Coatings - 24 July 2013
Our clients have good experiences with ORMIT’ers and ORMIT’ers are enthusiastic about the challenging assignments they undertake within these organisations. Thomas Sterken is a Multi Company trainee at ORMIT and is working on his second assignment as Project Manager at Brussels Airport. Continue reading
Tags: Brussels Airport
3 years ago I successfully applied for the job as Management Trainee at ORMIT. When I look back at these last couple of years, you can’t simply call it a “job”. Working for ORMIT isn’t like anything you’ve done before; it’s a unique journey that will surely have a lasting impact on the rest of your professional, but also your private life.Continue reading
- Demand Planning Improvements at Axalta Coating Systems
- Knowledge Manager at Sodexo
- Project Manager Multichannel Community at BNP Paribas Fortis
Diversity is everywhere in companies. Labourers, administrative workers, managers, directors, different nationalities and languages, departments with different goals and people with different backgrounds. On an ORMIT project you can come in contact with a broad variety of people with whom you will need to interact to make your project a success. Continue reading
- PMO Change Management at BNP Paribas Fortis
- Business Process Management Officer at GDF Suez Electrabel
I like spending time with family and friends, playing sports, reading and eating!
I don't like haters.
Monday March 4th 2013: my first day at ORMIT. I barely get the chance to get to know the other ORMIT’ers or to understand how it all works when I have the opportunity to have my first intake on Thursday 7th at BNP Paribas Fortis.
- PMO Distribution Channels Development at BNP Paribas Fortis
- Lean Business case relocation at MIVB-STIB
I like sitting in the couch under a cosy blanket on a cold winter evening !
I don't like spiders.
In November 2013, the Distribution Channels Development department at BNP Paribas Fortis was looking for one senior profile and two junior profiles. ORMIT, combining the forces from 2 programs (the Multicompany program for Management Trainees and the Talents@Interim program for more experienced profiles), presented three highly motivated talents: Alexander Stas, Kevin Siborgs and myself.
Latest posts by Thomas De Wulf (see all)
- Digital natives will force large companies to change - 17 July 2015
- 15 years of ORMIT Belgium: A trip down memory lane - 19 November 2014
- From Management Trainee to Managing Director of ORMIT Belgium - 13 June 2014
I started my ORMIT career in a real pioneering phase. I signed up in a time where ORMIT Belgium was not officially founded yet, had no offices, no employees and no clients. Nevertheless there was that truly great and unique business concept and a couple of young ambitious Dutch business developers that convinced me to join in.
- PMO Internal communication of Hello bank! at BNPP Paribas Fortis
- Project Manager Digital Channels Ambassadors Community at BNPP Paribas Fortis
- Project Officer HR BS&O at BNPP Paribas Fortis
- Support Marketing Sponsorships at SOS Children’s Villages
I like Budapest, sun, drinking warm coffee, discovering new fashion designers, traveling in exotic countries and all kinds of unknown places!
I don't like negativity, cold winters and grey sky.
Latest posts by Carole Peters (see all)
- Facing flexibility at SOS Children’s Villages Belgium - 6 November 2014
- When an Ngaging idea becomes an active committee. - 13 March 2014
It has been a while that I am working for ORMIT. Almost 14 months to be precise. Today I would like to share with you a part of my ORMIT experience. More specific the engaging and dynamic part of being member of an ORMIT committee.
- Logistics Analyst at DuPont
I like having a hot cup of coco on a cosy sheep's pelt when it's cold outside!
My first assignment was at DuPont de Nemours, a global science company. When I got the first information on my project from our sales department, I had no clue what they were talking about.
Latest posts by Lieve Mommaerts (see all)
- A day in the life of an ORMIT Business Relations Manager - 12 December 2013
05.45am … definitely not being an early bird, it is hard getting out of bed! Even the dog does not move an inch, just looks at me like I’m crazy. I slowly make my way to the kitchen, putting my super high tech coffee machine to work, a miracle worker that machine.