Latest posts by Ciaran Mcewan (see all)
- I’m starting my career at an historical turning point - 25 July 2016
Forty-two ‘digital trainees’ will be accompanying several departments of BNP Paribas Fortis toward their transition into digital. Ciaran Mcewan is one these ‘digital trainees’.Continue reading
- PMO Change Management at BNP Paribas Fortis
- Business Process Management Officer at GDF Suez Electrabel
I like spending time with family and friends, playing sports, reading and eating!
I don't like haters.
Monday March 4th 2013: my first day at ORMIT. I barely get the chance to get to know the other ORMIT’ers or to understand how it all works when I have the opportunity to have my first intake on Thursday 7th at BNP Paribas Fortis.
- PMO Distribution Channels Development at BNP Paribas Fortis
- Lean Business case relocation at MIVB-STIB
I like sitting in the couch under a cosy blanket on a cold winter evening !
I don't like spiders.
In November 2013, the Distribution Channels Development department at BNP Paribas Fortis was looking for one senior profile and two junior profiles. ORMIT, combining the forces from 2 programs (the Multicompany program for Management Trainees and the Talents@Interim program for more experienced profiles), presented three highly motivated talents: Alexander Stas, Kevin Siborgs and myself.
“Do as we do. Take the stairs.” A paper with this message was the first thing that caught my eye when entering the ORMIT office for the first round of my application. Although you don’t want to sweat or be out of breath before your first appointment, I took the stairs (Imagine I would cross someone when stepping out of the elevator). What I didn’t realize was that I would share this simple message with a bunch of other people later on and that it would even lead to some kind of ‘Goedele-effect’.
- Demand Planning Project Team at Axalta Coating Systems
- Change Officer at BNP Paribas Fortis
Latest posts by Lennert Vierendeels (see all)
- So long everyone! - 23 April 2015
- I asked for a challenge, and that’s exactly what I got! - 1 November 2014
- Change you can believe in! - 9 October 2013
“Change officer for change management for the Client Competence Centres” was to be my first assignment for ORMIT, at BNP Paribas Fortis. It shouldn’t come as a surprise that one of the first questions at my intake interview went as follows: “what are the most important things in change management?”. Continue reading
Once upon a time, there was a little ORMIT’er called Kristof, who was about to embark on a fabulous journey on the labor market. Little did he know what was in store for him.