- Logistics Analyst at DuPont
I like having a hot cup of coco on a cosy sheep's pelt when it's cold outside!
My first assignment was at DuPont de Nemours, a global science company. When I got the first information on my project from our sales department, I had no clue what they were talking about.
- Project Manager Operations at Brussels Airport Company
- Demand Coordinator & Project Team at Axalta Coating Systems
Latest posts by Thomas Sterken (see all)
- Roland Coppin and Thomas Sterken on working together at Brussels Airport and more - 18 October 2014
- My assignment at Dupont Performance Coatings - 24 July 2013
On the fourth of Decembre I started as Demand Coördinator of the Powder business at Dupont Performance Coatings. As end point within the sales department, it was my task to collect input from regional sales leaders, use the market knowledge to create a valuable demand plan and transfer the right signal to the supply department. On top of that I was responsible to improve the monthly demand cycle to a stable process and create new management reporting tools.Continue reading
After one and a half year of business analysing and diverse projects at the Logistics department of DuPont EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa), I’d like to take you on a swift ride throughout the supply chain “jungle”. Pardon my roughness; any resemblance to existing persons is purely coincidental.Continue reading